If you are a manufacturer or private-label reseller of magnetic flowmeters and you think that they are a commodity product, you may want to think again. Copperhill & Pointer combined the expertise of David W. Spitzer, author, editor, and respected instructor of flow seminars, and Walt Boyes, marketing professional and industry analyst, to offer a new and unique set of reports to the industry.
This series, has already set a new standard for useable information and technical completeness, while providing significant new data and conclusions on one of the “workhorses” of flow measurement. If you manufacture, sell, specify, or use full-bore magnetic flowmeters, this study is a “must have” for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS REPORT
This report identifies the changes that have occurred in the field of magnetic flowmeters since 1998, gives a precise look at the state of the market, and provides leading indicators on market direction for the future.
- Do you know who acquired whom?
- Do you know which companies private-label, and for whom?
- Do you know who the players are outside the North American and European Community markets?
- Do you know the size of markets everywhere?
- Do you know where you should be focusing your competitive energies?
- Do you know how every company brings their magnetic flowmeters to market?
- Do you know how your company’s products stack up against the competition?
- Do you know which companies are most e-business capable?
- Do you know what the Internet will do to magnetic flowmeter marketing?
- How have changes in channel marketing strategies affected magnetic flowmeter marketing?